¡Gracias… Merci… Danke… Grazie… Thank you!
Guess what. It’s National Thank You Month. And I’m thinking about you, the people who take the time to stop by our blog, as well as all the people who make life fun and just a bit smoother when I’m in my travel trailer, out on the road.
With that in mind, here are a few shout-outs:
1. Thank you to the amazing service team at Camper Clinic II who keep my Airstream in tip-top shape and ready to roll!
2. Thank you to the emergency roadside assistance crews at the Good Sam Club who are always on standby should the unexpected occur!
3. Thank you to the tolerant and patient wait staff at those terrific “Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives,” that Food Network star Guy Fieri helps us discover along the highways!
4. Thank you to the owners staff of all the KOA parks, Texas state parks, and other RV hot spots for giving us beautiful, clean sites to use as a home base while we go exploring in your neck of the woods!
5. Thank you, our fellow camping enthusiasts, Facebook friends, and Camper Clinic II customers, for sharing the journey. You make it fun!
If, like me, you’re thinking about ways you can say thank you and surprise those wonderful people in the list above, here are a few ideas. Try leaving a note and an extra-large tip for a deserving waiter or waitress; bake something yummy for park or service staff; and post a photo or note on our Facebook or Pinterest pages and give a shout out to the people you’ve met on your travels.
Any other ideas about great ways to surprise someone with a Thank You? Let us know! See you on the road and as always, thanks for stopping by and spending time with us online!