Camper Clinic RV Super Center in Rockport, Texas Announces a Facebook “Like” Campaign to Support
The Ark Assessment Center & Emergency Shelter for Youth
Camper Clinic feels a strong family commitment to its Coastal Bend community. There are many nonprofit organizations doing great work that deserve support. Today, we’re starting a two-week campaign to raise funds for The Ark Assessment Center and Emergency Shelter for Youth, because it provides help at a critical time in a child’s life.
Who calls The Ark home? Children whose ages range from newborn infants through 17 years of age. Some are there for as little as one day, while others may be there for a full 90 days. The homelike facility provides the security and nurturing these children need to begin the healing process and to continue with their normal daily routines as quickly as possible. Professionals and highly trained individuals at The Ark provide counseling and interagency coordination, including short-term behavioral interventions.
For the next two weeks, Camper Clinic RV Super Center is “adopting” The Ark. For every new Facebook “Like” on our Facebook page, we will donate $1
to The Ark up to a total of $500.
Here’s what $500 can help provide:
- Nutritious meals and snacks
- Evaluations and assessments by medical doctors, psychiatrists, social workers, psychologists and counselors
- Clothing, personal hygiene products and haircuts
- Transportation to and from schools, as well as cultural, recreational and educational events
- Assistance with school supplies and backpacks
- Comprehensive childcare with everything needed for each child’s well-being
- A transition to a more permanent placement
You can help us raise money to support The Ark right now!
1. Visit our Facebook Page.
2. Click “Like.”
Thank you for your help spreading the word!